Saturday, September 14, 2013

My little Amaya

One day before Amaya started back to school I took her to Parque Chico with Eva strapped in my Bjorn. I snapped a few pictures of Amaya on my phone because she is too adorable to resist :)





 She is fearless at the playground!

She was pretty excited to start school though because her best friend Ariana is in her class! She hasn't cried once since starting. She loves it! Here she is in her two different uniforms. She wears the sudadera Monday, Wednesday and Friday and the little Madeline dress Tuesdays and Thursdays.



 Amaya loves to spin in our office chair. I have no idea how kids can spin in circles forever and ever without getting dizzy! I guess she was pretty tired after starting preschool because she fell right asleep as I was spinning her! She didn't let go of Mapunzel though.



Later she and Eva took in  show together. She loves her baby sister!

My beautiful girls.

Amaya is always taking care of Eva... she wanted to be sure Eva had something to play with too ;)



2 comments:

Nonna said...

These 2 girls are absolutely adorable! I think Eva has the best brother and sister on the planet. I love how they caress her with kisses and make sure she is always entertained with their toys (since she has so few of her own..haha).

Amaya is so animated wherever she is..think you have a rising star on your hands, mommy.(she already shines brillantly with that catching smile and big blues!).
Love those girls!
You've captured another few amazing peaks into the lives of the Colombian Connellys! Thanks mommy!!!

jill connelly said...

What a tribute to Amaya. She has stolen my heart and I don't need it back!! How I adore her and miss her. No doubt her personality is portrayed so well in this blog. The two school outfits are so cute on her however she doesn't need cute clothes to make her cute-- those adorable blue dancing sparkling eyes, spontaneous joyful smile and one-of-a-kind personality says it all. xoxo