I'm so far behind on blogging that I decided to start adding NEW stuff NOW! So here we go. Once every day I will at least add a new picture. So here's a little story and a picture for you today...
Last night I put Eva in the bumbo to watch Jay play Mario Kart while I was cooking dinner. After a few minutes Mariana (our cute neighbor girl) came over and I heard her and Jay playing with Eva in the back. When I went back to see what they were up to I found this...
"Oh, hey mom! I'm not really sure what's going on but I guess we're playing." It cracks me up thinking about her just sitting there in her bumbo (without anything around her) while Jay and Mari slowly built her a little play fort. Jay told me they were setting up, "un teatro de munecas" for Eva (a doll theatre) as apposed to a puppet show. haha! I love my littles so much.
3 comments:
Eva is just as happy as can be in her little bumbo teatro:)
She cracks me up!
Jay & Mariana are quite the creative players:)
Love those kiddos!
hahaha...just keep giggling every time I look at Eva in her "fort".
I love your new ambitious commitment! Oh to be a butterfly in the Connelly home and see all these adorable unexpected moments. Thanks for sharing!!!
What sweet little playmates taking care of baby sister.
Post a Comment