Wednesday, October 30, 2013

October on an iPhone

I love the pictures I take on my iPhone. So many random, fun moments captured. I don't really know how to organize them on the blog so I will now be doing "(month) on an iPhone" posts.

 Lost another tooth! Love his gap-toothed smile.

 Just in case there are any monsters under the bed.

 The two newest diplomats in Colombia: Eva and Amelia! Monica drove us to a American Women's Club function and we tuckered these two out!

 I love when I catch them sleeping in the same bed. Amaya must have crawled up here to be with brother after they went to bed.

 This kid is seriously in love with his tiny sister.

 (in a high baby voice) "Oh hello, I'm just so sleepy. I think dad may have strapped me in wrong." Hahaha!

 Something new I added to our wall thanks to something I saw on Pinterest. It was so easy and the best thing is I didn't have to drill any nails in the wall!

 Mike was out of town. It was a rough night.

 Eva's room! Almost complete now. Just waiting to get my quilt finished. I love it!

 Eva at her first playdate with bestie Amelia. Check out Ame's dimples! 

 Another night spent in Jay's twin upper bunk bed

 My little man doing his homework. I can't believe how well he understands and speaks Spanish now! 

 This girl is too cute for words. Just absorb and bask in her adorableness. 

 I love Eugene.

 Don't worry dad. Big brother has your back.

 But I really do love Eugene! Step back Mapunzel.

 Oh hey!

 Just melt from my cuteness.

 Hi again!

 Gimnasio Moderno soccer game day.




I tried an experiment with Amaya.



 HAHAHAHAHA!


Don't you try to pawn off your unwanted ice cube trays on me!

 Just read the shirt and know it's true.


Amaya and Ariana after church on Sunday playing doggy. They LOVE each other!


Took the 5 kids out (by myself!) to Froggy Land. They did great!




Eva lover her daddy snuggle time.

 BFF

 Just more cuteness.

Took Jay, Amaya and Marianna to Parque Chico. I looked over to find Amaya swinging from the monkey bars. When she realized she couldn't make it to the next one she just dropped down. No problem. I love how she isn't afraid to try!





Jay had a soccer tournament one day and it ended up being out at the school that has a mini carnival attached to it. The kids were very happy!




I love babies in towels. Especially this one...

New Sunday dress from Nonna!

1 comment:

Nonna said...

These are the best "yittles in action" pics!! Love all the darling captured expressions! And Eva is always included in the kid play:)

So glad you are such an expert at photography so we can experience all those special Bogata moments too:)
Love those grand kiddos and friends! (and especially the loving mommy who puts it all together so creatively!)