Oh how we love the cabin. It is so beautiful, so peaceful and so full of love! There's really no place like it. I'm so grateful Jill and Lynn chose to build this amazing place and that we get to enjoy it with them. We had a great time! One day Mike took Jay and Amaya out on the snow mobile. They made it about 15 minutes when Mike tried to go across a trail with more fresh snow and they got stuck!! The kids were FREAKING out. I think they thought they were going to be stuck out there forever. Mike had to keep reminding them that he had never gotten them into a situation where they were in danger and he wasn't about to start :) After a lot of digging on his part and crying on their part they were able to get out and make it back to the house. I think it's a ride they won't forget! Another day we went out and made a big snowman. Amaya decided his name should be Freddy. Unfortunately daddy made Freddy's head to big and it fell off. Amaya just kept saying, "Poor Freddy! Poor, poor Freddy. Daddy made his head too big." Hahahah! (1 year later she STILL remembers poor Freddy and how daddy made his head to big. LOL!!!!). What an awesome trip. I love love love the cabin!
No comments:
Post a Comment