Daddy had to go back to Colombia so we had to cheer ourselves up by going to Disneyland again! We sure love it there :D Jay is obsessed with the big roller coaster at California Adventure. I love going with him on it! We have lots of fun pictures from our rides together. Of course we met Jess at Disneyland one day. Our kids sure love each other. We had fun just hanging out at the houses too. Once day Jay, Amaya and I walked over to the park near Mickey's Retreat. On the way back some sprinklers were spraying through the fence. We were so happy because it has been HOT here! The rest of my time was spent going through each house and taking an inventory of all the kitchen items and linens. It took forever but I'm finally done and each house is so organized now!! While I was inventorying Jay liked playing on the Wiis at the different houses and Amaya and Papa snuck in a few naps :) It's been great to be here with my parents. I love them so much. They are so good to me to always come day and help me when I'm in Anaheim. The kids love it too! I'm sad our trip is over now but we have had such a fun time! We are so, so blessed with amazing friends and an incredible family! We are looking forward to seeing daddy soon :)
Wednesday, January 15, 2014
Disneyland
Daddy had to go back to Colombia so we had to cheer ourselves up by going to Disneyland again! We sure love it there :D Jay is obsessed with the big roller coaster at California Adventure. I love going with him on it! We have lots of fun pictures from our rides together. Of course we met Jess at Disneyland one day. Our kids sure love each other. We had fun just hanging out at the houses too. Once day Jay, Amaya and I walked over to the park near Mickey's Retreat. On the way back some sprinklers were spraying through the fence. We were so happy because it has been HOT here! The rest of my time was spent going through each house and taking an inventory of all the kitchen items and linens. It took forever but I'm finally done and each house is so organized now!! While I was inventorying Jay liked playing on the Wiis at the different houses and Amaya and Papa snuck in a few naps :) It's been great to be here with my parents. I love them so much. They are so good to me to always come day and help me when I'm in Anaheim. The kids love it too! I'm sad our trip is over now but we have had such a fun time! We are so, so blessed with amazing friends and an incredible family! We are looking forward to seeing daddy soon :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment