Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy Saint Patty's Day!

It's St. Patrick's Day at the Connelly house and the leprechauns hit again! We came home to a room torn up by the little green men and a treasure hunt quickly ensued. Jay was so hoping to hide under his bed and catch the leprechauns this year but they're too sneaky. We still ended up with their "gold" though so I think all is well ;)


The other crazy thing we found was that the leprechauns used the kids bathroom! 😳


Hahaha! The kids were also excited to receive some gifts from G&G including green nail polish!


Here's my sweet, sweet Eva with her St. Patrick's Day shirt picked out by Papa. 


I love my little Leprechauns 🍀




1 comment:

Nonna said...

I so love those little leprechaun hunters who found all the gold! Those leprechaun tricksters are so sly but the yittle hunters are way smarter!

Cutest T-shirts ever Grandma and Papa!