Friday, May 09, 2014

Jay's School Performance

Jay had a school presentation this today.We spent the first part of the event having a "Family Mass" at the school church. I had never been inside before but it was gorgeous! The stain glass dome was incredible. Jay looks so happy and comfortable in his little Colombian surroundings. After we went to the library where the kids sang two Beatles songs. He did such a great job! The songs were adorable. He is such a cute little dude! He also made us a great card, I love his drawing of Eva, haha! We also got to see a cool self portrait he did.  I can't believe how big my little man is now. He is still so perfect in every way. So kind, so good, so sweet, so obedient. He is doing wonderfully in school and he is so happy. I love him so much! 






















1 comment:

Nonna said...

AWESOME Singing Jay!! You really have rhythm and a great voice:) Papa & I watched and sang along with you. Yellow Sub is one of our favorite Beatles songs...so cool your class learned those songs in English...really, really good!
Papa says to keep practicing your guitar too...it will pay off in the future when you want to seranade your novia in the stairwell..lol. (Sorry mommy...he is growing up too fast but you must be so proud...we know we are!) Love Nonna & Papa!!