Sunday, October 19, 2014

Jay's Baptism





My sweet, perfect little boy was baptized! Oh how I love him. He fills my heart with so much joy I nearly burst with it! I cannot write enough about how proud I am of him. He is amazing in every single way and I am so grateful he chose to be baptized today. He has such an incredible little spirit and so much faith. It was amazing to see him baptized by his daddy. Jay I want you to know that I love you with all my heart and I am so proud of you today. I know The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true. I know because the Holy Ghost has told me. I have felt that sweet spirit confirming to my heart that the church is true and that Jesus Christ is our Savior and leader of this church. I love Him and I am so grateful that He atoned and gave his life so that we could overcome death and sin. I know that we can be together forever Jay and truly there is no greater joy to me than this. To know that I can be with you and your daddy and your sisters and the rest of our family means everything to me. There is truly nothing I want more. And Jesus Christ gave me gift to make it possible. I know I am so far from perfect but He will make me perfect. He will do that for all of us. I hope you always remember this special day and the feelings you had as your family surrounded you and you made a covenant with our Father in Heaven. Stay on the path Jay. And if you stray, always come back. Heavenly Father will always always welcome you home. Mom and dad love you so much and we will always be there for you too. I love you baby. I'm so, so happy for you.


It was so special to have your Nonna and Grandma at your baptism. I know you felt so loved to have them there with you. And so many others came too! Besides your church friends you also had Mariana, Chucho, ! You are such a little missionary to invite them to come.






















No comments: