Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Happy Anniversary!



Well, it's been 4 years now! Wow, what a wonderfully amazing 4 years. We've graduated together, lived in 9 different homes, 6 different cities, 2 different countries, and now have a beautiful baby boy. I'm so grateful we've been able to share the past 4 years together in marriage and I look forward for the time to come. I love my husband so much!

For our anniversary we got a babysitter and went to Sevilla for the night. We ate at the restaurant "Fosters" - a good American treat - and we even got free refills! Yes, that's right, we got free refills in Europe. The food was good and we enjoyed being together. After dinner we walked around Sevilla and took in the late night attractions. We had a great time! Happy Anniversary to us!

2 comments:

jessicalangprice said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 4 years! That means we've almost known eachother for 4 years. Who would have known what was in store for those 3 newlywed couples in Slate Canyon!

Nonna said...

Happy Happy Anniversary..wish we could have been at Fosters with you two! Ummm... their chocolate dipped cones! You two are still the most handsome and happiest married couple I know (just a little prejudiced, no?) You've accomplished so much in 4 short years...and on the right path. Never stop loving, always smile, never go to bed without a kiss and hug! love you lots, mom