Thursday, May 10, 2007

Swimming

Swimming, swimming in a swimming pool, When days are hot, when days are cold in a swimming pool. Breast stroke, side stroke, fancy diving too,
Oh don't you wish you never had anything else to do?

Jay had his first kiddie pool experience today! Okay, so he wasn't exactly "swimming" but he loved being outside in the water. Every day I fall more and more in love with my little guy. What a perfect sweet face! He was laughing at me all day when I whistled to him. It was so funny! He also likes it when I pretend to eat his hand. I'm so grateful that my good husband works so hard for us so I can stay home and be with baby Jay. It's definitely the best job in the world. By the way grandmas - check out those fat rolls! How cute are they? He's definitely eating well!



Hasta luego!


2 comments:

Nonna said...

Keep on swimming, keep on swimming...he's a natural to the H20. Jay has always loved his baths. He's gotta be thinking, "Mommy sure loves me, I get 2 baths a day!" He is darn cute in those little trunks. Thank you mommy for the sweet pics and the wonderful mother's day gift. Now I can play with you and the mouse all day, Jay. Only 3 more weeks and papa and nona will be with you to play all your favorite games! We can't wait!!! love you lots, nona-mom

jill connelly said...

I almost feel like I am there when see the photos and video! "Almost" is next best to being there. What a cute little bug in his swimming shorts, but all those rolls are so darn cute. I ditto what Nona said about playing with the mouse--I love yet another photo in another room of our cute boy. I think he's in every room now. Thanks for marrying our son four years ago--and going with him to the ends of the earth. You're so awesome Anna!