Well we're home from Spain, so happy to be with Mike again! We had a wonderful time in the States. It was great to see so many friends and family. Unfortunately, Jay and I are still on California time after 3 days of being back in Spain. Let me tell you, this jet lag thing is way harder with a baby. It's pretty difficult to explain to Jay that even though it feels like 11 am, it's really 8 pm and time to go to sleep. Actually, the hardest is when he wakes up at midnight thinking his nap is over. This wakes me up, and by the time I get Jay back to sleep (usually around 2 am) I can't sleep! I end up falling asleep around 4 am and then we both sleep way longer than we should, which naturally causes us to repeat the process again the next day. I think Spain is just way too far away from California. I suppose we'll get used to things again eventually. One really good thing about being gone for a month is that Jay has been reunited with all of his toys and he's happy to see them.
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Jet Lagged
Well we're home from Spain, so happy to be with Mike again! We had a wonderful time in the States. It was great to see so many friends and family. Unfortunately, Jay and I are still on California time after 3 days of being back in Spain. Let me tell you, this jet lag thing is way harder with a baby. It's pretty difficult to explain to Jay that even though it feels like 11 am, it's really 8 pm and time to go to sleep. Actually, the hardest is when he wakes up at midnight thinking his nap is over. This wakes me up, and by the time I get Jay back to sleep (usually around 2 am) I can't sleep! I end up falling asleep around 4 am and then we both sleep way longer than we should, which naturally causes us to repeat the process again the next day. I think Spain is just way too far away from California. I suppose we'll get used to things again eventually. One really good thing about being gone for a month is that Jay has been reunited with all of his toys and he's happy to see them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment