Saturday, December 08, 2007

Still Warm Enough to Crawl Outside

We're over being sick and we're SO glad. Jay has been very patient with mommy while she's finished up making some Christmas gifts. We did get a chance to get outside today though. Jay was so happy. It's still pretty warm here. Nowhere near summer-time highs, but warm enough. The sun especially feels nice. Soon we'll be in cold, but beautiful, Germany. Mike says it's very green there. I can't wait to see it! He's working on getting a place for us. We're very excited to join him up there. Jay and I both are missing him. We're doing our best to survive without daddy for now though. I caught Jay jabbering away outside and since I know how much his abuelas love videos of him I decided to post it. Here ya go.

2 comments:

jill connelly said...

Anna,
You're right! Jay's Utah abuela LOVED just seeing him jabber and hang out on the sunny porch. Is there a cuter little boy on the face of this earth? Thank you for this bundle of JOY and for all the smiles today.
Jill*

Nonna said...

wow! he is really trying to tell us how much fun he is having outside hanging in the sun. Jill is right, he is the most precious little guy on this earth! and we love him so so much. thank you for sharing his routines with us...it brings him just a little closer. Luvs and hugs for my sweeties! mom