
We experienced our first snow here in Germany last Wednesday. It's definitely been cold enough to snow but apparently it doesn't snow around here very often. It was Jay's first time seeing snow. He didn't really react too much one way or the other. I guess he's just good at going with the flow no matter what's happening. Here's a picture of the front of the house we live in and a video of Jay. By the way, Jay's two top teeth next to the ones in the very middle have poked through. They're not all the way out, but they're on their way.
1 comment:
I'll send Jay Bug a few boxes full of our snow if he wants! We're suppose to get 1-3 more feet at the cabin this weekend on a base of 5 feet already! Just ask him and his wish is my command.
xo I love you little Bug.
Post a Comment