Sunday, February 03, 2008
Yeah for a new blogger background!
I am so happy that I finally found a good site with blog backgrounds. If any of you out there have been wondering where people find those fun, new templates check this site out: http://www.cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/ There are tons of great, FREE backgrounds. I didn't loose any of my previous widgets or sidebar pictures with it either. Make sure you scroll down and read the, "you must do this first" to figure out how to use the backgrounds. It's easy to do. Just a heads up for all you bloggers. Also, if anyone is interested in printing their blog I was just informed of a great program that will "slurp" all your blog posts and pictures into it and allow you to edit them how you want into a beautiful book. The site is: http://www.blurb.com/home/3 Have fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's SO cute! I'll have to try that site. Do you mind? Oh I'm on the phone with Mikaela...
Post a Comment