Friday, March 14, 2008

Lovin' life

I don't have too much to report, just wanted to add some more pictures of Jay on here for his grandmas and grandpas to see. It's another rainy day here in Germany, but we had a fun morning playing with friends. Poor little Jay is teething again. Looks like his 2 first molars are coming in on top! Those are the ones that are second to the back. My dad says it's because he'd really like to eat some steak. Perhaps it's true... he is a meat lover. Jay has also gotten into the habit of handing us his shoes, and then ours when he wants to go bye-bye. We have to either put them on or hide them or he won't stop trying to hand them to us. He still loves being outside as much as ever. Which is why the rain can be such a drag. Oh well, at least we see lots of green here because of all the moisture. Only about 1 week left until Jay turns 18 months! And we all know what that means... NURSERY!!!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!








3 comments:

Summer said...

I hear you on the yucky weather and being trapped indoors...only ours is snow and freezing temps. My kids are getting SO stircrazy! You must be so excited for Jay to go to nursery! I'm loving life right now because Noah is in primary, Alex is in nursery, I'm not pregnant, and I have a RS calling! Once we get thru sacrament meeting church is a piece of cake : )

leslie said...

your burger king post is hilarious!! good for you guys finding the humor in it....

i keep trying to find an excuse to jump a plane to escape my life and squeeze into yours...

love all your posts!!!

Angie said...

I love these photos... He is so cute! And it looks like you guys have so much fun.