Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Roll it and a roll it

Recently Jay has truly mastered the art of patty cake. He can now pat, roll and toss with the best of them. In fact, he often "rolls" anytime he gets excited. He also has learned a new dance move from mom and dad. When we sing, "do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight, get down tonight" Jay excitedly points his fingers up in the air and alternates moving them up and down. It's so cute to watch! Don't ask me why we sing him this song in particular. It's just a crazy dance song I guess. When I get these things on video I will share them. Until then, check out Jay and his daddy:


In other news Mike has joined a work volleyball team! He's only had one game, which they sadly lost, but we're heading out to see him play again in about an hour. Jay and I expect to see a different outcome this time... well we might not "see" it since Jay is more inclined to run around the gym and crawl up and down stairs rather than watch the game itself, but the end result should be the same regardless. Or irregardless as some like to say ;) It's actually in the dictionary! Check out Mike's sweet moves from game 1.



This is intense!


Wow, my dad is amazing.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jay, I love the way you talk. Will you teach me all those tricks someday? I love how you blow kisses too. I pretend they're coming right at me! I can't wait to see your new dance moves in two weeks! See you soon! Miss you!

Nonna said...

WOW, Jay, you have such an amazing vocabulary and those juicy kisses...nona can't wait to get one! I sure love your bear and monkey sounds...they sound so real and scary..grrrr! You are certainly becoming a big little boy now and learning something new about your world every day. You are so clever and papa and I are so proud of you sweetie. WE LOVE YOU LOTS and LOTS. See you SOON...we can't wait!! xxooxoo

jill connelly said...

Anna,
You are an amazing photographer. I was previewing this blog again and to get those shots of Mike in the air---amazing! And obviously ALL the wonderful shots of the cutest boy on earth. I can't believe how well he does "roll 'em and roll 'em" What an intelligent little boy. You're a great teacher and mommy. The very best. We love you more than words can express.
Jill*