Friday, May 09, 2008

Happy 5th Anniversary

Photo by Jessie Price
To my one and only... thank you for the most wonderful five years I could ever imagine. No one could have made a better companion for me. You're my best friend! I love you with all of my heart and I am so grateful to have the rest of eternity to spend with you.

4 comments:

jill connelly said...

I am so HAPPY you two found each other over five years ago. Together you are a magnificent match and a perfect pair. I couldn't have a finer daughter-in-law. And your love have overflowed into the life of the sweetest little boy. Thank you for being in the right place at the right time and saying YES to my son. Love, Jill*

Nonna said...

5 years! How could it be that long? Was is not for our special little Jay bug, it would seem like just yesterday we were at the windy Salt Lake temple sharing in the first day of the rest of your eternity together. Dad and I love you two so very much and we are so fortunate to have these few weeks with you in beautiful Germany. What better way could we find to celebrate Dad's birthday and your anniversary? Brussels, Amsterdam and your sweet little town of Katzweiler, how wonderful the adventures are here..and how many precious memories of Jay at 6:30 in the morning playing ball, spin the tops and watching the birds out your kitchen window with grandma. Life can't get much better than that! Luvs to all of you and wishing you many more sweet memories on your European adventures and for the rest of eternity!!!! lol mom :)

Heather and Ben said...

Congrats you guys!
Five years...that is so awesome. You make such a great couple. Love you guys!

María Pérez Sánchez said...

Felicidades! 5 años ya!!! Mike y tú hacéis una pareja encantadora y sois muy buena gente(como se dice en sevilla,lol.)
John y yo os queremos mucho!!!
Feliz Aniversario