Friday, May 23, 2008

Yes, we're still alive!

Hello one and all. Thank you for all your comments. I'm sorry I haven't been able to blog or comment anyone else's blog for the past few weeks. We're back in Spain again and still don't have internet. For anyone who's ever lived here you won't wonder why. The Spanish take FOREVER to get anything done. It's both a frustrating and endearing quality. Spainards really take things slow and enjoy life to the fullest but man I'm ready to be connected to the world again! We're hopeing that by next week we'll be up and running. Anyway just wanted to let you know we're still here. We miss Germany but we're also really happy to be back in Spain. I've LOVED having the opportunity to practice my Spanish again and I'm pleased to find I haven't forgeten everything :) It's also great to have our own things back again and to have a fenced in area that Jay can play in outside. All in all we're doing great. I can't wait to catch up on all of your lives soon! See ya around.

1 comment:

jessicalangprice said...

I can't wait for you to be connected again. I miss my friend! And our Skype number hasn't been working, so no one can call us right now - but at least I have the INTERNET!! Hang in there! How's that little 1year, 8 month old bug? I bet he's growing, changing, learning so much.