I can't believe my little baby is two years old! I love every minute with you honey and I am so blessed to have you in my life. Sorry today wasn't more exciting for you. It's good that you don't realize when it's your birthday yet ;) We'll celebrate when daddy gets home. I love you!!!
5 comments:
Hey Baby Boy, I love you and will see you soon
The cutest two year old in all the land! I love you all. So great to be with you. Anna, thanks for enduring many flights and sleepless jet lagged toddler. May the future be a little less "exciting" than the past...or
not?!? So proud of you. Jill
Happy Birthday Lil' man! I gotta agree with you Grandma-"cutest two year old hands down!"
Hope all is well while Mike is off playing GI Joe and bumper cars. Take..Luck!
I can't believe he's 2!! How weird to think you were pregnant when you came to our wedding. I can't really picture you guys without Jay! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Happy Birthday Jay. Don't they grow up so fast? He is such a cute guy!!
Post a Comment