Friday, November 07, 2008

Finger Painting

Jay and I decided to do a little finger painting the other day. I was actually surprised by how much he liked it since he usually doesn't like having his hands too dirty. He had a great time and made some beautiful paintings ;) And oh how I love washable paint!





4 comments:

jill connelly said...

My little Picasso!! If he has artistic talent, he didn't get it from the Connellys...is that a Johnson gift?? Honestly I can't believe he would allow the paint on his hands for such an extended period. He hates sticky hands. He must of done it for us Grandmas to see. Thanks for sharing this cute bug with us.
Jill*

kristine said...

Roanan and I loved watching Jay paint.. he actually though it was him painting when he saw Hay.. similar cute boys we have. So yeah that was me as a young ballerina.. I loved to dance and I still am excited to have it part of my life again. We are in Santa Clara, Utah and we are really enjoying it.. Travis comes home here for his R&R this month so I am perfectly happy these days. I think with the ward and the women who are in our shoes we can turn these moments apart into a blessing.. although I'd rather I didn't have to do them at all.. but I have found self importance in the fact I have fixed one of our toilets my self!!! I am soon going to blog it.. but all in all Anna I wish you strength and courage to live happily through the six months you are apart. I am here if you need to share anything!

jessicalangprice said...

Look at that handsome, skinny little guy! He's quite the artist already - mixing the colors! I love how he said uh-oh about getting his hands dirty. Kelsey kept saying "hi" throughout the video and was puzzled as to why he wasn't saying hi back!

Nonna said...

I think maybe it's VanGogh Jay's aiming for with that "Starry, Starry Night" impression. I love watching him cautiously dip 1 finger into the paint then, no fear, and his whole hand slathers the paint across the canvas! I guess the excitement of painting outweighs the gooey feeling on his hands! Keep those Jay pics comin'!
luvs mom