Thursday, March 12, 2009

Aloha Hawaii


We are finally back from the land of paradise. We had such a wonderful time there. It's hard to get back to life on the mainland. I'm definitely spoiled :) We will definitely miss it, and hope to go back for some more ahola spirit soon.



We saw this beautiful rainbow on the ground on our way to the airport. There's no place like Hawaii!

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Welcome home!

Jeff and Aubree Gittins said...

It looks so beautiful. I love the pictures of Jay walking in the sand with his little footprints behind him! It's so cute, and the rainbow is so pretty.

Melissa and Reed said...

I love love to read your blog. You inspire me to update mine...infact I did. There's some pictures of our house. We are getting anxious to see you and Jay...we just wish Mike was coming too! I'm getting bigger and we get to find out what we're having April 22nd! We can't wait! Love you!

María Pérez Sánchez said...

Qué pena anna!!! adiós a hawaii...me han encantado todas las fotos y todas las cosas que has hecho en Hawaii...ojalá algún día yo pueda ir a Hawaii a disfrutar con tu family....
Jay está guapísimo y grandísimo!!es un encanto!!!dale muchos besos de nuestra parte...
te quiero mucho...MAría

jessicalangprice said...

How sad, but I guess all good things must come to an end. Have fun with Mike!! Great pics by the way, I love the ones of the footprints in the sand. I miss the beach! Did I tell you it SNOWED again yesterday!?