By the way, have I mentioned how Jay says, "OH MINE!!!" instead of "Oh My!" It is the funniest thing. I have started saying it too because it makes me laugh so much. He even says, "Oh mine goodness!" So cute. It will probably be a long time before he learns it's actually Oh my.
Also, a few night ago Jay had his first "nightmare," or at least the first one I know about. He woke up a 5 am shouting, "Candy! Candy! Where my candy!" and crying hysterically. I couldn't help but laugh as I comforted him and told him, "Sorry Jay, there's no candy. It's all gone." This information of course made him cry harder. He finally calmed down after I got him some of his precious milk. He still loves milk! What a funny kid.
5 comments:
Wow, what a pretty picture! I can't believe how big he's getting! He's starting to look more and more like Mike.
What a nightmare! I'd be mad if all my candy was gone too!
La verdad es que sí, es un Picasso, además como tiene la influencia española en el arte, igual que Picasso. Me encanta ese cuadro, llo va a vender?....sacará mucho dinero en unos años...jajajaj
Él está tanguapo de pintor!!!!
Besitos frm spain
Ooohhh, so talented! And that is so funny about the nightmare thing. Candy... That is priceless.
What a cutie. That is such a funny dream to have!
Post a Comment