
Well, it's HOT here. Surprise, surprise! We try to do what we can to keep cool. One weekend we stayed down in Chipiona with Maria and John. Jay and Johnny had so much fun playing together. Jay especially enjoyed playing at the beach.




Ahhh! Crab!Later that night we went out to eat dinner (at 9:30 pm) and then we stopped by this little carnival so the boys could play. They both loved the bumper cars. Jay was a little nervous at first, but he quickly started enjoying himself. Johnny was the driver and they certainly had a few bumps, but they loved every minute of it!




They also played in a fun house that had a huge ball pit.




They also played in a fun house that had a huge ball pit.



On Sunday we celebrated Johnny's 4th birthday. Happy Birthday Johnny! We can't believe how big you are. Johnny had a Cars cake. He and Jay both share the Cars obsession. The language barrier can't undo the easy understanding of two boys who love Lightening McQueen. Jay loves to mimic Johnny as he speaks Spanish. Between playing with Johnny and going to Spanish preschool three times a week, we're hoping he'll pick up the language.

The 2 best buds.



5 comments:
We leave mid Nov too. We are planing a trip to portugal soon. As soon as Klara's passport comes in. you guys should meet up with us there.
I'll keep you posted. Looks like you are enjoying some hot Spain weather. Wish we could do the same in D.E.
-Suzy
Cute cute pictures! Jay must love having his daddy home again... It looks like you guys are having lots of fun. I love the bumper car pictures.. You can just see how much fun he is having. And his little blue sunglasses... What a stud. And the beach looks SO nice. I want to go!
Wow Jay, you must have had a blast with Johnny on the bumper cars! Nona is so jealous 'cause that is my favorite carnival ride even more than the roller-coaster! Next time you come to Cali, we will definitely have to find those bumper cars and go together:) I love you sweetie and I miss you sooooooo much!! Come visit soon and we will play cars,trains and balls all day long!
I've just been playing catch up and reading your last few posts. You seem like you have the most incredible life. All of these awesome experiences that you and jay get to have is just great!!! I love reading your blog :)
All your photos make me miss Spain so much!! Looks like you guys are having a fun summer :) Jay is growing up and is so handsome! Have you visited Cadiz yet? If you go, let me know and I can recommend some cool sites to see.
Post a Comment