Friday, November 27, 2009

Family Dinner # 2 - one's just not good enough!


The day after Thanksgiving we had a second big family dinner. Since we had a traditional Thanksgiving on Thursday, we decided we needed to have an Italian Thanksgiving on Friday complete with Grandma's homemade raviolis and tri-tip! It was a very yummy dinner. After we ate we had fun playing Pit. I won! Jay was pretty intrigued by all the shouting. I love my family!

 
 


2 comments:

María Pérez Sánchez said...

Que bueno Anna!!! Yo quiero probar la comida italiana de tu abuela!!! sabes que me encanta la lasagna de la receta de tu abuela.....tu abuela se ve muy bien...tiene mucha energia no? besitos

Angie said...

YUM. The Italian dinner looks tasty. How nice to be able to be around so much family again. You guys must have missed that when you were overseas.

Oh, and I had to laugh at your bowling pictures because your cute little belly was almost identical to the bowling ball. How exciting!