Over Thanksgiving we took some family pictures since everyone was going to be home. Unfortunately, my brother ended up getting sick and couldn't make it up, but we still had some nice pictures.
What an adorable family. So fun to see everyone. Amy--your baby is soo cute. Congrats. Grandma Erica, look what you created! What a tribute to you. Jill*
You are looking so great and YES!!! I love the hair. I'm really getting ready for a hair change too. 18 days till we get to see you! California looks like it was a blast! Miss you!
4 comments:
What an adorable family. So fun to see everyone. Amy--your baby is soo cute. Congrats. Grandma Erica, look what you created! What a tribute to you.
Jill*
You are looking so great and YES!!! I love the hair. I'm really getting ready for a hair change too. 18 days till we get to see you! California looks like it was a blast! Miss you!
Que fotos de familia tan bonitas!!! Seguro que pasasteis unas fiestas muy divertidas!!! estas muy guapa embarazada!!!
Besitos
Great looking family!
Post a Comment