Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year!!!



We had a fun New Years Eve at our friend's Juan and Lady's house.


Mike works with Juan and they have become some of our first friends here in Tucson. They kindly invited us over for their New Years party and we had a blast! Jay stayed up until 1 am playing with a marble/baseball game. He and the other kids had a great time together.


They especially enjoyed the cake after midnight. Mike and I had fun meeting new people and hanging out in Juan's "man-cave." He converted his garage into an awesome hang out spot complete with a pool table, giant tv, stereo system, neon lights and more. It's pretty cool. I think Mike wants one now :) We had a wonderful time and are grateful for good friends and a new year to start fresh!








1 comment:

jill connelly said...

What a blast. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Anna you are a fabulous photographer, especially of our little bug. So glad you've found some good friends in Tucson. xoxo