Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New diggs

We have successfully moved into our new place. We decided to rent for 6 months while we look around a while longer for a house to buy. The house we are renting is furnished. The family who owns it is living in DC for 6 months while the husband is deployed. It's a great house... HUGE for us and we're loving it. Jay especially loves all the space to run around in. Our realtor introduced us to the family because she knew they needed someone to rent the place. The funny thing is that they are LDS too (our realtor doesn't know about that connection). It's great! They have a ton of living scripture movies plus a huge library of LDS books, music and wall art. It worked out perfect for everyone. Here are some pictures of the place.






Pictures taken from the living room.


Picture taken from the kitchen.



Backyard.


Den/Toy room.


Formal living room off the entry.


Entry.


Master bedroom. This bed is memory foam bed and it works like two separate hospital beds. Nice!


Master bathroom.


One of the extra bedrooms.


Upstairs loft.



 Jay's bedroom.


Yeah new house!

9 comments:

Nonna said...

WOW! so much room and all that play area for Jay!! You definitely fell into a sweeeeet deal:) love you!

María Pérez Sánchez said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! Yo quiero una casa asiiiii!!!! y quiero tener un patio grande con una cama para saltar tambien!!! que bien se lo va a pasar Jay!!!! Es muy grande,no? pobre ANNA...tiene que limpiar mucho...jjajajaj Me gusta mucho de verdad!!! y el fin de ano ya veo que estabais en mangas cortas de camisa...hacia buen tiempo no???y aqui con frio y lluvia....quiero ir a Tucson!!! Besitos

Mary Kelly said...

What an easy place to live huh? I'm sure you'll all be comfortable for the next 6 months.

Melissa and Reed said...

Soooo huge! Yeah! What a perfect little set up for the time being. I love your deck and I'm sure Jay loves the tramp! Well I guess that was a highlight for me as a kid! You guys are looking great! Good luck with the potty training!

Jeff and Aubree Gittins said...

That's so great that it worked out so well for you guys! I love the patio, that's awsome!

Summer said...

LOVE the outdoor living space!!! And the tramp : ) Glad you guys are liking it! We miss you!

jessicalangprice said...

Holy cow! Living it up in Tuscon! Kelsey loved being in the states in big houses - she discovered CHASE was her fav. game. Now I think she feels like a caged bird. Sounds like a bit of divine intervention to where you're staying!

jill connelly said...

What a great place. Miracles are alive and well. I love the outside patio and Jay's bed and the spacious kitchen area. You guys are livin' right! xoxo

Angie said...

How exciting! And what a great house... I love the backyard!

Cute New Years pictures too... The one of you and Jay kissing is so adorable! He is such a sweet little guy.