A few weeks ago our good friend Laura "the $ bags" Barrett came to Phoenix to visit her friend Krista. Mike met Laura in high school and they've been friends ever since. We happened to be up in Phoenix the day she arrived so we were able to meet her at Chucke E Cheese and have a blast! Here we are playing.
It was so fun seeing Laura and we're so glad we could meet her for a few hours. We can't wait to see her again! Love you Laura :)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
4 comments:
I've been wanting to meet Laura since Tom and I got married! We always get the sweetest letters, pictures and postcards from her, and I haven't been able to meet her yet.
Looks like you guys had fun at Chuck E Cheese! You got some great pictures, and Jay looks like he had lots of fun too.
I can't believe you saw Laura in AZ!! I bet she was in heaven! You guys are so good! Love you!
You will never ever regret your time with Laura. Now since my special friend, Ron Nelson, has graduated and gone to heaven, I truly miss him. These sweet, special ones are truly celestial souls. I am so happy you have kept your friendship up with this sweet young lady. Jill*
That is why we love Mike, because he loves everyone!
Post a Comment