Jay has been my little buddy while Mike has been gone. He's so sweet. I'm so lucky to have him! He brings such joy to life. Lately he has launched into a serious "why?" phase. Reading books, watching movies, playing games... he always wants to know why, why why! One of my favorite questions recently was, "Mommy, why do you have hair in your nose?" Maybe I need to trim? :)
Yesterday we were riding in the car and I asked him, "Jay, do you miss daddy?"
"Yes!" he exclaimed. "That daddy is pretty nice. And he's kinda silly."
Jay can't wait for daddy to come home to play with him on the tramp, throw balls and wrestle. His pregnant mommy just isn't as good at those things. I know his daddy misses him so much too! Only a few weeks left. We can do it.
Here are some recent pictures from an outing at the park.
5 comments:
qué niño tan dulce tienes!!!! Es bueno tener compañia cuando una está solita, verdad? Te echamos mucho de menos Jay!!! Johnny te quiere mucho...Algunas veces cuando ve un avión dice: "En ese avión vamos a ir a ver a Jay a América?" jajajaj Niños.... Besitos desde Utrera
Mommy, you are terrific! Jay loves you so so much and you are so great at catching him digitally at his best! Daddy and Mommy are the best playmates Jay could ever have. Thank you for sharing all your special moments with us. mama
Love the pictures, I don't know how you do it with Mike gone, you are AMAZING!!!
What a sweet little guy! I love the pictures too... and I am totally jealous by how warm it looks there. They were saying it might get up to 38 degrees later next week, and I was SO excited... now I'm thinking I'd just like us to move to AZ instead! ;)
Our computer is finally working again. What adorable photos from the playground. It's so fun to be able to picture exactly where Jay is at in the park since I've been there. I can't wait to come again...so soon. xo
Post a Comment