Here's what's been going on at our house: DADDY'S HOME!!! Yeah! It's so wonderful to have Mike back. We have been loving life with him here.
Pictures and information from his trip are coming soon!
We have officially found out that my doctor is inducing me on Thursday March 18, so a new baby will be joining our family in only 2 weeks. We are so excited!!! Since I had a hard time getting Jay out during his birth and I almost had to have a C-section, my doctor suggested inducing me a little early in order to be sure this baby is small enough to get through. I just can't wait to meet our little girl! We're doing all we can to get ready for the big day.
I've been having fun making things. Here are a few of the projects I've completed.
We bought Jay a new bike. Here's our big boy on his first big boy bike. So fun!
Here he is outside blowing bubbles.
He is such a cutie. He's still full of questions. Over the weekend we were eating at a restaurant and my wallet fell out of the diaper bag and was left there. Luckily they found it and kept it for me until I came back, but Jay would NOT stop asking me why I left it there. In fact, every time he sees it now he asks me, "Mommy, why did you leave your wallet at the restaurant?" I already feel bad enough! He's just very curious right now. We sure can't wait for his grandparents to come down to see him and new baby. My dad has been so excited for the question stage. He'll have plenty to keep him occupied.

6 comments:
Is it ever GREAT to see Mike/Daddy home!!! What cute video of Jay and Daddy playing together. Anna, I LOVE your projects. You are amazing to figure all those out by merely reading a booklet. You are so intelligent. Jay Bug, I love your new bike!! I can't wait to see you riding it in a couple of weeks. When your daddy was little like you he loved the three "B's." Bubbles, bikes and balls. I'll add a "B" -- Baby Bump! Can't wait to meet that little girl. xoxox
Yay for Mike being home! How exciting. And oh my goodness, your baby projects are ADORABLE. I can't believe you made that sweater! You're amazing. We can't wait to see your little girl's first picture... Less than 2 weeks! Oh, and Jay on his new bike is so sweet. What a big boy.
You have become a knitting maniac!! Those projects are amazing and your little one is going to look soooo cute in them! I am really wanting to learn how to knit and I've asked a few people to teach me, but no luck yet. Maybe next time we see each other you'll have to teach me a thing or two! I wish we were close enough to have craft and cousin day...maybe some day! Miss you!
Nice work on the knitting Anna, I knew you would have no problem with it!! Wish we could get together and knit! So happy Mike is home and that you will have your little girl here so soon! Hang in there and I will keep saying a little prayer that nursing goes well. ;op
Wow! Wrestling Mania: Jay&Daddy going 4 rounds! I think Jay is the expert, many tricks learned from daddy:) So cute to see them together again. Jill is so right, bubbles,bikes and balls, life can't get much better than that! Remember when Cory had that science project measuring the surface tension of bubbles? We had such fun creating huge billowy bubbles...and Jay, remember those big bubbles you created at the SF exploratorium? How fun! Boys and bubbles...and now, a baby sister for Jay to share all this fun with:)
Can't believe Jay has his own 2-wheeler now! Our little one has become such a big boy:)
..and my sweet little daughter has become a creative genius amongst her many other talents:) I love you all!! mama
11:32 AM
Post a Comment