I can't get over how much Jay and Amaya look alike! They are both just so adorable... I love the picture of Amaya in her little towel. Love those big beautiful eyes.
Love that I am not the only one that couldn't resist taking hoody towel pictures in the bathroom mirror after getting out of the bath. And yes, you can see my shoulder etc in them too. LOVE IT. Also love the picture of Jay playing cars in the middle of the plaza! Glad you had such a fun weekend.
3 comments:
I can't get over how much Jay and Amaya look alike! They are both just so adorable... I love the picture of Amaya in her little towel. Love those big beautiful eyes.
Love that I am not the only one that couldn't resist taking hoody towel pictures in the bathroom mirror after getting out of the bath. And yes, you can see my shoulder etc in them too. LOVE IT. Also love the picture of Jay playing cars in the middle of the plaza! Glad you had such a fun weekend.
I LOVE the one in the towel, 2nd to last - WHAT A DOLL!
Post a Comment