Tuesday, October 19, 2010

SO funny!

Jay's teacher gave me a pin drive with some pictures and one video she had taken of him at school. When I watched this one I couldn't help laughing out loud. Poor little dude! :)



Here's another video of me and my babies eating breakfast together this morning. I also included some video of our newest school project - Jay's family tree!

5 comments:

Nonna said...

Jay really knows his rules...SHARING is really important!! I had to laugh too..he was soooo serious...share or else!!
I love how he parrots your teachings:) What a great mom for instilling wonderful principles:) Even when he demands that every one else follows the same rules, he is still learning the right principle, just has to dial it down to gentle:)
That will come as he teaches little My-My with patience as she is tearing down his intricately built marble tower.
GREAT videos Dej!! Love the genealogy chart!

Mary Kelly said...

That video of Jay at school is so funny. He is trying SO hard to "teach" those silly girls the right way to share the paints. What a sweetie!

jill connelly said...

Nothing like seeing these sweet children on video. Oh how I miss them. Jay knows how to stand up for his rights and teach in the process. Well done Bug. I loved how you invited us in for a morning video of breakfast time. Just a regular morning in Chile for you, but oh so irregular for the rest of us to imagine living in a land so distant. I've said it a hundred times and here it comes again....Anna you are so amazing to follow our son around this world. Thank you, thank you, thank you! So happy I'm on your family tree.

jessicalangprice said...

This makes me want to do a family tree with Kelsey! I love it! Maybe we can do it tonight for FHE (do I have pictures of everyone? Maybe...). Funny video, so sad that the girls weren't sharing! And that he kept getting poked with her paint brush. Funny to be able to see him in a situation without you.

Melissa and Reed said...

Anna, we are practically in tears laughing so hard! I love your movies and pretty much your whole blog! It just puts you in our living room for a few minutes and we love it! Travel safely back to the states. Reed and I were just scheming if we should plan a trip to see you guys in the spring in AZ. We shall see!