My new little niece is here! Sage Marie was born May 9, 2011 around 5:30 pm. She is 20 inches long and 7 pounds 2 ounces. Just perfect. I love her so much already and I can't wait to hold her in my arms. Congratulations Cory and Brandy!
oh Anna! es preciosa!!! felicidades!!! por fin tu hermano es papá!!! ahora tienes tú que buscar otro hermanito y primito para estos niños......jajajaj ;D
Precious little Sage Marie Meakalia is our newest sweetie...oh how I long to hold her, rock her and sing to her, all the while whispering how much I love her:) Another Heavenly miracle for nonna to adore. Have I told you lately how thankful I am for children who give me grand children to love??
Sage is soooo beautiful. Welcome to the world precious little angel. Congrats Nonna and Papa. Congrats Corey and Brandy. Is that a smile in the first photo? Little Sage is happy to be here too.
3 comments:
oh Anna! es preciosa!!! felicidades!!! por fin tu hermano es papá!!! ahora tienes tú que buscar otro hermanito y primito para estos niños......jajajaj ;D
Precious little Sage Marie Meakalia is our newest sweetie...oh how I long to hold her, rock her and sing to her, all the while whispering how much I love her:) Another Heavenly miracle for nonna to adore. Have I told you lately how thankful I am for children who give me grand children to love??
Sage is soooo beautiful. Welcome to the world precious little angel. Congrats Nonna and Papa. Congrats Corey and Brandy. Is that a smile in the first photo? Little Sage is happy to be here too.
Post a Comment