We have had a packed full of fun March. Jay has been playing with our birds every day. He LOVES them! He is really good with them and likes to take them out of their cage to sit on his shoulder. They've only been a little traumatized... mostly it's when there are other kids over and everyone goes crazy with them! They are definitely the cheapest and most sought after entertainment our kids have ever had.
We surprisingly have not had that much rain this year and we are supposed to be in the middle of rainy season right now. We're not complaining! It did drizzle enough one day for me to break out Amaya's rain boots. She is simply adorable.
I woke up one morning to find Amaya had been putting on lipstick in the bathroom while daddy was taking a shower :) She LOVES to get into my drawer in the bathroom and take out and play with all of my brushes, makeup, chapstick, jewelry etc. Such a little girl!
One very exciting piece of news is that Jay can officially ride a bike with no training wheels!!! I am SO proud! The last time we took him out he was sort of getting it but fell over a ton and needed Mike right there by him the whole time. This time he got it on his first try. It was awesome! Amaya enjoyed running after him the whole time :)
In a few years this little one will be riding with him...
Yeah for Jay! So proud of my little guy.
I love when I wake up and find them playing quietly and happily together :)











1 comment:
Wow you've been a blogging maniac and I didn't know. Such adorable photos. Jay is growing up, up, up. Bikes and birds. What sweet transitions onto the next phases of life--independence on two wheels. Before you blink he'll be comfortable on four wheels. Amaya is SUCH a little girl. Pink rain boots and red lipstick. Glad you captured the moments. How I miss the yiddles.
Post a Comment