Lovely Eva: precious, adorable, awesome, beautiful, sweetest, littlest, sleepiest, hungriest, squirtiest (especially when Nonna changes Eva), poopiest, most loving baby girl to mommy,daddy,Big brother Jay and Big Sister Amaya!!! Love and miss Eva yittle and the Big yittles the mostest!!!!!
SO PRECIOUS!!! Couldn't be a cuter little family anywhere. How I can't wait to SEE them and HOLD them . I'm counting the days. If little Eva is this pretty in photos I can't imagine how gorgeous she is in real life. Thanks for the photos. xoxo
2 comments:
Lovely Eva: precious, adorable, awesome, beautiful, sweetest, littlest, sleepiest, hungriest, squirtiest (especially when Nonna changes Eva), poopiest, most loving baby girl to mommy,daddy,Big brother Jay and Big Sister Amaya!!!
Love and miss Eva yittle and the Big yittles the mostest!!!!!
SO PRECIOUS!!! Couldn't be a cuter little family anywhere. How I can't wait to SEE them and HOLD them . I'm counting the days. If little Eva is this pretty in photos I can't imagine how gorgeous she is in real life. Thanks for the photos. xoxo
Post a Comment