Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!


Another Easter has come. How grateful I am to celebrate our Savior's resurrection! We are so blessed beyond measure that He gave His life for us. Death has no sting because of His sacrifice! I am so grateful for that empty tomb and to know that Jesus lives.

And I am infinitely grateful for these 3 beautiful ones!


It wasn't easy getting Eva to sit still for a picture and to get everyone smiling but oh how I love them!


Here we all are at the yearly Embassy Easter party. It was Eva's first time seeing the Easter bunny! As expected she was pretty nervous. The kids had a great Easter Egg hunt and lots of yummy treats at the party. Playing on the Ambassador's beautiful lawn was fun as always too.























For Easter dinner Manny and Monica invited us over to their home for a beautiful Easter dinner with Nina and Cooper. It was our last holiday dinner together because both of our favorite couples are moving over the next few months :( We will miss them SOOOO much!






















No comments: