Loving life.

Mom, there's sand on my hands. Get it off!

Crawling like a monkey up the beach.
We've also been trying to go on more day-hikes around the island. We took one up near our favorite beach, Napili. Jay loved running along the path until he tripped over a hose and scraped his elbow :( Luckily a kind construction worker gave us a bandaid, which helped a little.
Walking with Nona.

Watching the tractors hard at work. Jay LOVES tractors.

Jay acting cool while sitting on this beautifully carved seat.
The flowers and foliage here are unbelievable.
Mommy with her favorite boy!
Jay thought watching this truck back up and hearing it make the back-up beeping sound was pretty cool. He is into anything truck, tractor or train right now!
Running so fast. Just look at that concentration. He's just practicing for his future roll as star receiver for BYU 2034.
The sun setting on the West Maui Mountains. The yearly rainfall here is second greatest in the world - close to 400 inches a year!
Oh to be young!
Oh to be young!
7 comments:
I wish we could be playing on the beach with you guys! How great!
What a cute little dude, glad to see you guys are taken care of while I'm away.
Wow, what a great vacation! How nice to be in warm weather, to play in the water, to just have fun! :)
"We go walking every day - sometimes with bathing suits on and sometimes without." Without?! Whoo hoo Anna Marie Alicia Dejah Johnson Connelly! Or maybe your new nickname should be something a little more scandalous? Don't get too wild in the islands!
Me encantaria estar con jay en la playa jugando!!!Qué buen tiempo hace alli!!!Yo quiero la playaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!Odio este invierno.....
Jay está enorme, recuerdo cuando no le gustaba bañarse en el mar y mira ahora!!!es un chico grande!!!
recuerdos a tu familia
kisses from utrera
Anna, I love the action footage! I was just thinking this morn...hmmm...I wonder if Jay's hair is growing out yet from his short hair cut in Mexico. No sooner did I think about him when you verified through photos that indeed it is! He's handsome no matter the length of hair. His laughter has got to be the sweetest music I've ever heard. Thanks--looking at your blog has been the highlight of my day!
Jill*
He has gotten SO big! I love these pictures... You got some great shots. He is adorable, and i LOVE the BYU shirt.
Post a Comment