Here I am with adorable little Alba. I'm going to miss this girl so much!
Me and Mike with Maria. We love you!
Here are Taliah and Claudia.
Mike and Antonio Roldan.
The crowd gathering.
Josafina and Antinio Roldan.
Maria Isabel with the Burton girls (a new family that moved in from Wales). I was able to act as translator in Young Women's for them and it was such a wonderful experienece. I love these girls!
Getting some food.
Amelin, Claudia and Lorena.
Vicky and Caitlyn.
Me and Begonia.
Me with Fabiola.
Mike and I with Lorena and Jordi.
Mike with the missionaries.
Mike and I with the Roldans.
Mike and I with Sister Burton.
Mike and I with Brother Carlisle.
The ward was so wonderful to put this together for us. Not only did they throw us a party but they actually gave us some going away gifts. The first was a beautiful framed copy of the Proclamation to the Family in Spanish. Next to the Proclamation was a beautiful picture of our family. It was amazing!
The Relief Society also made me my own going away gift. They made a book with pictures of all the families in the ward and a written note to our family next to the picture. It is so beautiful and I will always treasure it.
The Priesthood gave Mike a gift as well. They gave him a beautiful pen set with his name and Dos Hermanas engraved on it. What wonderful people!
We had so much fun hanging out with everyone. Jay and Johnny had a great time together. I don't know what they'll do without each other :( Jay looks up to Johnny so much.
We will miss you more than you know! Thank you to all for the wonderful support you provided us. You will forever be in our hearts. This isn't goodbye, only hasta luego. Thank you and we love you!!!!!!!!!


3 comments:
What amazing people. I'm sure their support and love has helped so much while you were away from your families. And those gifts... I started crying because they were so thoughtful.
yeah, count me in on the crying too. Geez, having a baby really messes with the tear ducts!
hasta pronto, Familia Connelly!
Os queremos y echamos de menos!!!
besos desde utrera
Post a Comment